Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tell me what you think!

I want to know what you think! I have been blogging for about 2 months now, and I want to get some real feedback from you all!

The original point of my blog, and my original vision has shifted very quickly. I had the idea that I was going to post and promote designers, any of my boutique sales, and events. That was pretty much what I was looking at at first. My thoughts and ideas have already changed drastically! I want to feature so much more on the blog. I want to make my blog and place where I can give information and inspiration. The problem is I don't want to sway too far away from my point and start going off on all these other things!

But, I would like to hear from you and let me know what you think! Whether you just found the blog, or if you have been following since the beginning-it doesn't matter! I am truly grateful to all of you and can't thank you enough for the support and dedication you show!

Please either take my feedback survey, leave me comments, or e-mail me (aspiringcouture@gmail.com) with any thoughts, ideas, etc. I definitely love hearing from all of you.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment