Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

Today I am launching my wedding blog, Engaged and Inspired

First off, I must thank my wonderful fiance for helping me to create this blog! He is pretty amazing! I have been very excited about the launch of this blog! Of course I still completely plan on building Aspiring Couture more and more to create a great experience for online shoppers! I will be opening the boutique to include a full wedding section pretty soon!

As you can see I have a lot of plans for both Aspiring Couture and Engaged and Inspired, and I hope you enjoy it all! Take a look around and let me know what you think!

I have been a bit MIA recently as I have been dealing with the aftermath of the show, the new engagement and blog prep, and holidays and weddings! Woo, busy month! I promise I will be back in full force this coming week! :) In the meantime, I am working hard to look for some spectacular spriing collections for Aspiring Couture!

( PS thanks to Blogger, I can't seem to upload a photo!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment