Monday, January 18, 2010

Coming on Wednesday...


Engaged and Inspired Wedding Blog



Those that have been following my blog for a bit have probably learned that I have become quite obsessed with weddings.When I became engaged in December I decided it was finally time to become a bit more serious about it! I wanted a place to show my wedding ideas and gain some feedback, show pictures and ideas I just love, and show real weddings, not to mention give me a chance to create relationships with some great vendors, so I pick some of the best for my wedding!

Myself and two of my friends, Melissa and Liz, are all engaged. We are pretty much all helping each other plan and talk weddings basically all the time now! That was the feeling I wanted my blog to have, friends chatting and about weddings and their latest ideas. So we did a little photoshoot (above) of the three of us for the wedding blog! I figure, who better to portray that-than us!

I have to majorly thank Cooper Falk for this shoot with us! He has been willing to do any shoot I need INCLUDING taking a day trip to Napa with me to look at about 8 venues! He also did the shoot for the Jesica Milton collection that is all over my website, and the header of my blog.He also took tons of pics of Winter on the Runway! Major thanks to him!!

Check out the new blog, Engaged and Inspired, when we launch on Wednesday and let me know what you think! In the meantime feel free to follow us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment