Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

Today, I dream about dresses. Yep - Dresses! Get ready because I have some beauties for you.


Dress Couture


A while ago I decided I was going design my own wedding gown. I had the perfect concept of what it would look like, and what I would look like. Over the years that image has stayed with me, though I have made some minor changes to the overall look. Oh, and I always told myself that the gown I designed would be created by Melissa Sweet. I love love love her gowns!


Beautiful huh?

And I love the idea of a low back and buttons all the way down the back like in the picture above. (This is the best pic I could find, but isn't my idea the dress)


Bridal Couture has been changing and I am starting to find some "out-of-the-box" items that I just love! And in one fell swoop, Vera Wang stole my heart and changed my entire idea of wedding dresses!


I am in LOVE! I know it is different, but it is so beautiful and so unique actually.

Bridesmaid Couture

As far as bridesmaids, I have some different ideas. BLUSHLESS is one of them. These two dresses below would be great for bridesmaids, I especially like the one with the silver top. It would even match my Vera Wang in my pretend wedding!




The other idea I like is something I found in an Oscar de la Renta fashion show from maybe 3 seasons ago; bridesmaid dresses with a collar. This is the best pic I could find of this, but you can get the idea. Maybe a bridesmaid dress would be something similar to the picture below, only short?


Here is one last idea. Mixing different colors together. So chic.



4 comments:

  1. OMG! I love LOVE that Vera Wang dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that Vera Wang dress is beautifull
    Sorry to hear that you're ideal wedding date of March 2010 is no moree, sad times

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep well, i shouldn't have set it before knowing!

    Isn't the dress incred??? Glad you all like it :)

    ReplyDelete