Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding Obessed!

OK- I think after this I am not going to utter any words relating to marriage, weddings, or anything else. Ian (my boyfriend) may be getting really annoyed at me for my constant wedding obsessions. Who knows.

I thought of THE MOST INCREDIBLE way to propose, and I had to share! Honestly, if someone reads this and does it, I want to hear all about it because I think it is the greatest thing ever ever!


Ok, so I was looking at what was new on tiffanyco.com (a site a frequent. Don't worry honey, I don't expect a Tiffany ring) ok so they have this cute little ring.PS- I fully apologize for the picture quality. They have a flash site, so I can't just take it, and since it is Flash, I can't open it on my phone!


This is a $100 ring, and super cute. It says, "I love you" on it. But, I was looking and they have a custom engrave option. So, here's how it plays out. The guy has the engraving say "Will you Marry Me?" and then gives her the present for maybe an anniversary, birthday, Christmas, etc. (or just because??) Ok so she opens it and reads it and OH MY G! Oh and then he would obvi have to get on one knee and give the real ring to her. But, what a surprise right?! Oh and she can wear it all the time too, and people will think it is cute!

Now I thought of two things, 1 is that if you give her the Tiffany ring and then another ring from somewhere else is that tacky? I don't think so, but then she may be expecting a Tiffany.

There you go! I have about a million other scenarios by the way. All equally as creative and awesome. Too bad I can't be the proposer.


8 comments:

  1. This is a SUPER cute idea - I totally agreee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I was the proposer... but no ring was involved :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too funny! are you laying awake at night thinking up ways to propose!?! Your boyfriend is probably quivering in his boots to try & top you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to cool it on the wedding talk some days too, I totally know the feeling. Although, I told my boyfriend I do expect a Tiffany ring. You're letting yours off easy! Hope you had a lovely weekend. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be really romantic. ahh, to dream of it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah thanks guys!

    I definitely don't think about it trying to come up with ways, they just come to me so easily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't stop talking about weddings - I'm getting married next year and need your inspirational blog to help me through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god!! Someone needs to do this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete