Monday, August 17, 2009

Thank You!

Writing is something I have recently become obsessed with. I love that I have a strong group of readers who really support me and my blog. The idea for Aspiring Couture is something I hadn't seen exist all that much, but I thought it was an important industry to promote, but it's great to see that so many agree with me and want to support aspiring designers as well!

If you are a blogger you know how great it is to hear from readers and to hear from anyone who is interested in working with you! I absolutely love it, and look forward to creating so many more of those relationships!

Today I want to take a moment to thank those blogs who have posted something about Aspiring Couture! You are all absolutely amazing and inspire me to keep doing what I am doing!

Today, Wedding Fresh, (one of my new fave wedding blogs) did a post about Aspiring Couture. Check it out!

Recommendations:

One of my top fave posts! This post by The Swelle Life explains my exact concept of Aspiring Couture in someone else's words! I thought that was amazing :)

Interview about Aspiring Couture. Find out some goodies about me!

Go ahead! Check them all out :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me! But Denise from The Swelle Life did say it best!

    ReplyDelete