Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aspiring Couture holds a Fashion Show

This is a bit pre-mature as I don't have the details set, but I want to give everyone a head's up! Aspirng Couture is going to be holding a fashion show!

I am not sure of the date just yet, but if you are interested in participating e-mail me at aspiringcouture@gmail.com

I am looking for more designers to showcase, but I will also need accessories, etc! This event will lead to sales of your work, and a lot of promotion of your collection as well! It will take place in the San Francisco Bay Area, so if you are local and would like to help with modeling, hair/make-up or lots of other things, you are welcome to e-mail me as well!

We will also need sponsors for the show, so contact me about that as well.

As I said this is in the beginning stages, but it would be great to line up the designers now. I have limited space and only have a few spots left, so make sure you contact me quick if you want a spot!

2 comments: