Monday, August 3, 2009

My Arsenal of Inspiration

What inspires you?

For me, it is pretty much a little bit of everything! I love amazing pictures, articles that make you think and decide on your views of a certain subject, and anything else that I happen to come by that makes me want to become better.


I have a problem which I sometimes run into and that is, where do I store all these great ideas, pictures, etc. until I have a chance to come up with some idea on how to communicate what I think about them? I have decided to create another blog as my "storage" for all of these new things I find. Some will be for me personally, and others will be for my blog.

The blog is called "My Arsenal of Inspiration". I wanted to let you all in on this as maybe these things will inspire you as well! And if they don't, well maybe it will allow you to get a better picture of what I love, what I think and who I am!

This blog won't be anything official, and I really do plan to use it as a storage, (but a nice and organized one!). Take a look at it, and of course, I will continue to update it as well as this one.

Contest Winner

For the second order of business for the day, I want to announce the Giveaway Winner. A few weeks ago Aspiring Couture and Wise and Proper created a giveaway, the prize being a Wise and Proper original dress! The time has come to pick that winner and announce that person to the world. First, I do want to thank every person who contributed! I definitely appreciate it so much. I look forward to offering many games, contests, and giveaways to my readers! it keeps things interesting for sure.

Wise and Proper is an aspiring clothing company with some very cute designs created by Liz Law. You can definitely check out her work on her website! We are also working to have her sell her work on aspiringcouture.com! So, watch out for that.

OK-now for the winner! We have randomly selected the winner and it is:

Sarah Ward

Congrats to her! She will receive this dress in the size of her choice!


Tomorrow we are adding another new designer to aspiringcouture.com so be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky Sarah! I'm off to check out your new blog.
    ~lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I won?! That's so awesome! Thank you! What do I need to do now?

    ReplyDelete