Monday, June 8, 2009

Mommy Monday


When I started the idea of the boutique I figured it would be women's fashions. But I am finding all these others interests I have and want to expand into! One of the things is a maternity line including clothes, baby shower cards, lotions, nutrition products, etc. and the other is a baby line. So, I have decided that Monday is now " Mommy Monday" where I share the links for maternity and baby lines for you all!

This week I am showing off these CUTE shoes I found! I am going to have to try and find the designer again-and when I do-I will make sure to refer her! These simple maryjane-style shoes are such a cute addition to any babies closet! So adorable :)


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. OMG! How adorable! I love the 2nd pair - I would rock a pair of those in my size! :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Makes me wish my (7yr old) little one was still little ;) Hmmm....I need a little girl to dress up, perhaps I should invest in a doll! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I have a girl! Love that 2nd pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the 3rd pair - sooooo cute!!
    I wish I had a little girl. I can't wait to play dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those black & white ones! Wish they had those in big girl sizes.

    ReplyDelete