Thursday, May 14, 2009

This week on Follow Friday

Here are some of my Follow Friday recommendations for the new week!


@passypants Incredible artist! I love love love her stuff! She also has some great tweets and is just a happy person. She is super nice, and a great person to have in your twitter life!

@debmariegallery She is a great artist and very talented. Her art is very loud and colorful which will brighten your mood.

@ateliershoes She is such a cool person. Her company and the website is just incredible. She is doing something unique and it is so awesome! Follow her! :)

@JaydaOnline She has some really great stationary AND she is super dooper nice! I have chatted with her a couple times, and she is just a normal, outgoing, fun person! She is definitely someone to support do check her website out and check out her twitter too.

@PaperCakes I really like her updates. She is very personable and fun! She always has things going on. She was one of the first people I followed and actually had a lot of fun following her, but I also learned a lot about how to be a great twitterer!


Happy Follow Friday!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment