Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sarah Seven




I have been seeing her around a lot, and thought I should check her out. I am in love with her "Tulip" dress (above) , and find it incredibly well-made (well, at least from the pictures). I think that she is a great example of the kind of inspiring fashion I would like to expose the world to!

But, the thing that tipped me over the edge was a comment on her Etsy by someone who purchased one of her pieces.

"Although the top came initially with a loose-fitting back, Sarah was willing to alter it again to fit. We shared postage costs sending the top back to her, and back to me, which didn't come up to be a lot more. Nonetheless, would have been great if the top had come out perfect the first time - alas, that's inevitable for made-to-measure over the internet! :) the top is lovely. thanks sarah! p/s the zip is a little hard to do up, may wanna look into that."

The fact that she is such a professional in her field and could create a piece for someone she has never met, and gave them exactly what they wanted, AND have it fit how they wanted is a great skill. This impressed me and I needed to share.

Find more of her at: http://beausandarrows.blogspot.com/

She is definitely someone I would love to sell in my boutique! See, I knew those great designers existed, and she has confirmed this for me!


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress! Oh, but the white one! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Talk about customer service. There are a lot of people that could learn from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE her stuff! I found it a while ago on Etsy. So gorgeous and whimsical and amazing.

    ReplyDelete