Friday, January 7, 2011

That's Right, We're Hiring!

This year Aspiring Couture is starting off right with plans, goals, and everything else needed to make the year an incredible one! In order to facilitate everything, we are looking for people who can help the Aspiring Couture team (which is currently me as the one-women show. Yep, I like to call myself a team). If you are interested in any of these positions, e-mail me aspiringcouture@gmail.com with the subject line as the position you would like to be considered for. At the moment these positions are very part-time but hours vary depending on what you want to do.

Bloggers: We are looking for people who are interested in writing. Whether you are just starting out or are a pro at it doesn't matter. I'm willing to help you out and get your career as a writer going. What you get to do: Find relevant fashion news, trends, photos, etc. to post about. Basically go through gorgeous photos and pick your faves to write about :)

Designer Liaison: Work with designers to their brand on Aspiring Couture. Everything from choosing the pieces from the line to doing photo shoots, to getting them ready and going on the website. You're the one to facilitate it all.  Finding designers to add to the site is a very important part of Aspiring Couture and we need someone to help us out and head this motion.

Advertising Sales: Advertising sales on the site and blog is something we need a lot more help in as of now. So, if you are good at that, contact me!

Creative Geniuses: This year we are doing it all including publish online magazines, hosting fashion shows, etc. We need some people to help us head this whole department!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog. I would love to collaborate with you. Please take a look at my blog....I have only been doing this for a while but I really think that we can help each other out!

    http://theartfulbalance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete