Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Two of my favorite things: Fashion and Weddings


I have never seen two of my favorite things come together quite as well as they have in this line of T-Shirts.Max Wanger is an incredible wedding and lifestyle photographer. His work is around creative and amazing. He takes normal wedding photos and takes them to a whole new level with his extremely artistic touch.

Then I found his collection wedding photos turned contemporary T-shirts, and just about died! This is such an incredible collection of graphic tees complete with the inspirational photo that started it all. Check out some of my personal favorites. (Sadly some are sold out)












Amazing right? Best part, everything is on SALE! Yessss. So go ahead and shop around on his site. Oh and if you want to check out his photography, here is the Max Wanger site to check out! And if you want to check out more wedding amazingness, check out my other blog Engaged & Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment