Monday, August 16, 2010

Personalized Tote

I was sent a personalized tote bag from "Simply-Bags" a bit ago. I must admit that I was a little skeptical at first because I am not a fan of personalized bags, and I thought it was going to look pretty cheap. Well, I was totally proved wrong after receiving it in the mail. And the space, you couldn't ask for more at all.



The thing I always run into is the weight of the bag. I love huge huge bags and I definitely fill those babies up. But, when the bag starts out weighing 5 pounds when it is empty, forget about it. The great thing about this bag was that it was so light, and there was SO much space. I actually took it to the beach and it was the perfect beach bag for Ian and I. It held both of our stuff without cramming it all in, and it was so light that I had no problem carrying it at all. Oh and the straps are nice and big which just makes holding it on your shoulder really comfortable.

Overall, I really really like the bag, and though it couldn't replace my purse, I definitely use it often as a day-bag or carryall.

Check out the site if you want one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment