Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Plans of the next fashion show???

Winter on the Runway (our fashion show in December) was incredibly successful and incredibly fun! I have been itching to do another, but I have yet to get back into the "runway show" mode! I want to do a garden chic Spring collection fashion show where designers can launch their newest lines. I thought it would be fun to go completely local for this show and only do Bay Area designers (and maybe I'll open it to a few other great collections)

It is also my one year anniversary, so it would be a big anniversary party as well! How fun would that be right?

Please let me know your thoughts-would you come, what area would you recommend, etc. Also, any local designers feel free to contact me-and I'll get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment