Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year. New Goals

It has been quite an insane month! First was our engagement, followed by both of our birthdays (Dec 7 and 9) then Winter on the Runway and then the whole Christmas flurry! With family in town, then New Years, it was just one heck of a month! My last thing is Ian's brother's wedding, then I will hopefully have a minute to catch my breathe and spend some real substantial time working out my goals for 2010!

I have some great expansion ideas for Aspiring Couture and can't wait to put those in effect! Want to host a few more fashion shows, open up an aspiring wedding section and create so much more on what I currently have to offer! This is a great time for me to take a step back, look at my accomplishments so far, and figure out how to take the next step forward-and I am beyond excited to take that next step!

Recently I created a reader's survey in an effort to gain some feedback from readers! I am taking all of that into account and working on creating a blog and online boutique that serves as a wonderful shopping experience for all. Let me know if you have anymore feedback. In the meantime, I am going to be working on making everything about Aspiring Couture better! So excited! :)

Here is to a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment