Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter on the Runway SALE!

Winter on the Runway, the runway show we had on Saturday, was extremely successful! The feedback was great, the show was beautiful and the place was packed! Pictures and video will be coming shortly! Thanks to everyone who attended and contributed to the show! I was amazed at the number of people ready and willing to help!

I will be showing the highlights of each designer as well as the sponsors AND some giveaways I still have left. Those things will unfold as the week goes on and I attempt to get everything organized and working again!

In the meantime though, I am having a SALE! With Christmas just around the corner, these items are actually quite marked down!

I will be adding more and more throughout the day and week. Please e-mail me with any questions. info@aspiringcouture.com

Here is a small sample of what to expect at our sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment