Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding Wednesday - It's all about the Cake

As some of you may or may not know, I have an obsession for weddings. A wedding blog and various ideas are in the works to satisfy my cravings for gorgeous weddings and showcasing them! With Winter on the Runway coming up so quickly, my little side project has taken a bit of a backseat. However, Wedding Wednesday is still in full effect!

So, let me show you one of my favorite parts about a wedding (like I could pick just ONE favorite).

Cake!

Studio Cake, located in Menlo Park, CA is a friend and future vendor of my wedding blog extravaganza. Right now, though, she is simply (and always will be) an amazing artist and cake creator. We both share an extreme love for square cakes, so I found it fitting to display a few here!






And I just love the creativity of her work. Look how pretty it is!

1 comment:

  1. so creative and so beautiful - the beach one is so unique :)

    Enter my fashion giveaway to win a custom made dress: www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete