Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A night out in New York!



Jealous of those of you that can make it to an event held by one of my fave blogs, Dream Sequins

You are cordially invited to join me at the Tribeca apartment/studio of Boyy bag designer, Jesse Dorsey, to view the label's luscious Fall 2009 collection and meet the designer on Wednesday November 18th (6-7 pm). This is a rare opportunity to view the bags in person, as they are mostly sold online for US customers. Think of the event as a casual meet-up/trunk show with a sweet twist: Jesse has graciously offered a discount of 15% for purchases and orders that day.

After we view the bags, we will head over to Tribeca Grand for a glass or two of pre-birthday bubbly (my real birthday is Thursday)! I hope you can make this event as it would be fun to meet up before the holiday crush. Please feel free to forward this invitation to bag-loving friends who might be interested.

Have fun to those who can make it. Also, you will be seeing a post from me on this bag designer pretty soon. I am definitely in love!

Happy early Birthday to Deanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment