Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whitten Grey




I quite love these pieces. The simplicity and beauty that these pieces portray is just amazing. And I definitely have to give it to the photographer and models. They really did an amazing job representing exactly what this brand communicates.

AND - with every dress that is purchased, Whitten Grey is giving one to a little girl. So, your purchase is also helping someone less fortunate. Always a great reward right?

You need to check out the website. It is incredibly creative, fun and simple. It is actually one of my faves!

3 comments:

  1. oh, that one in the middle is so cute! the dress and the girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute!! Now we need some little boy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jackie I have been searching and searching!! Nothing is as cute as girl stuff....so i guess you just need to have a girl now :)

    I'll keep looking though!

    ReplyDelete