Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wedding Wednesday


I first saw these amazing bouquets on Wedding Chicks. I went right to the website and ended up e-mailing the company. The nicest girl Fantasy Floral Designs responded to my price inquiries.

My thought process: Have each of the bridesmaids hold one of these and I will hold a real bouquet. I should have waited until I received the pricing info before I went ahead and added this new idea to the plans.

Pieces like the ones above run for about $1,000. Well, not that I could justify spending that much on my bouquet, there was absolutely no way I could justify spending that on the bridesmaids! They do have another option which I think is a rather personal idea and sounds pretty awesome actually. You can send over a collection of your own brooches or vintage brooches. I know that my grandma had about a million brooches so using those would add a personal touch to the bouquet. The price for that is $300.

4 comments:

  1. Its Gorgeous! This would also be beautiful on a dressing table instead of a real bouquet...it would be a purchase I'd have to wait until I got my income tax check - but I would absolutely get one - they are stunning! Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! i have plenty of brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like them!

    I definitely would LOVE to use these for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete