Thursday, October 22, 2009

The honeymoon stage is ending....

Well, the honeymoon stage is officially ending and my runway show and I are left to battle our differences. In the past few days this show has become my baby. Too excited to think, I just kept coming up with millions and millions of ideas. My mind was racing, and I literally couldn't stop! Well the dust has settled and my focus has begun to take over. The excitement is ending and what is taking its place? Sheer overwhelm! Yep! Well, great. I was hoping the excitement would just keep me above all the stress for the next 6 weeks and I would make it through alive. It doesn't look like that is going to happen.

I found a venue, and there really is nothing quite wrong with it, except that suddenly I want other options, I want a different style, and I want to restart. AND THEN, well where do I get lighting? Is anyone going to be there? Will the sponsors come through? blah blah blah.

For a moment of NOT freaking out I will say 2 things.

1. The idea that I have in my mind is pretty epic. Not only do I have a way to find some pretty amazing sponsors, I have lots and lots of ways to promote it. I did my research and I have found what will be the key to a successful event. This could potentially bring twice or three times as many people as I am expecting. And I definitely know I do have the ability to create an awesome looking event, and be able to pull the whole thing off in 6 weeks. So, with that, I guess I really can do it.

Of course I would love to be receiving e-mails of models and designers who are interested in adding to the ranks! So, tell your friends.

2.Secondly, I quite like this clutch from Foxcrow. And I have been looking for a really cute, but big clutch. So there you have it!


4 comments:

  1. Quantos dineros for the clutch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the runway show is coming along! Love the clutch, you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately the website doesn't show prices, so I actually have no idea.

    @girl, inspired thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jennifer: the clutch is $395. Soon the collection will be sold online. If you would like a Lookbook of the collection for your site or industry, I would be more than happy to send you one.
    And thanks @Aspiring Couture for the write-up. So happy you like the clutch. It is quite gorge!

    ReplyDelete