Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wedding Wednesday - THE dress

I am so excited for today's Wedding Wednesday because I have an awesome guest blogger. Her wedding blog has quickly become one of my favorites! I think her and I have such similar style, so if you like my blog, I am sure you will like hers as well! You have to go check out Wedding Fresh!

She brings up a very interesting point on this post, that the dress is actually a focal point of the wedding. I don't know how many brides actually think that way, but it seems like the dress is one of the last things you get! Read on and see what I'm talking about.

Wedding Wednesday with Weddings Fresh

Hi! My name is Dani and I am from Weddings Fresh. When Allison asked me to come and talk weddings over here on Aspiring Couture I was so excited to share some chic wedding style alongside wedding fashion! I can't ever get enough of wedding gowns; in fact I have been tempted on numerous occasions to buy a couple of them at sample sales even though I am already married! Married girls, you hear me? :) It's dangerous to look at these things all day long, but I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!


As a wedding professional I strongly believe that two elements of a wedding must, absolutely, without a question fit together: a bride's wedding gown and her wedding site. Once she has nailed these two pieces down, there is a much easier transition into choosing the decor and creating wedding ambiance. The bride needs to choose these as a foundation for her own personal style--it is so important to know your style or your wedding can look disheveled and you may even as well! So today I have brought with me examples of these two elements coming together. I hope you enjoy, and thank you, thank you Allison for having me!!


#1-- zinke design blog, badgley mischka

#2--southern weddings, franc sarabia

#3--southern weddings, monique lhuillier

#4--style me pretty, christos

#5--style me pretty, vera wang

#6--project wedding, kenneth pool

#7--project wedding, monique lhuillier

#8--country living, oscar de la renta

#9--martha stewart,manuel mota

#10--coco & kelly, jorge terra


Thanks so much to Dani from Weddings Fresh for this inspirational post!

1 comment:

  1. Its wonderful. I absolutely love the wedding gowns. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete