Saturday, July 25, 2009

Taking a break

Well, I just decided to take my break and go to my favorite place and treat myself. I am seriously disciplined with everything I do, but every now and again I feel like I just need to change it up, so I went to my favorite coffee place, Peet's, and splurged. :) I sat outside and just starting looking around. It is quite nice to just sit there and look around and listen instead of constantly worry about everything you have to do. Sometimes, there is more to life than a computer screen!

I get a pretty overwhelmed with everything-and the one thing I continue to learn is to stay organized! Tonight-I took 10 minutes out of my night, even though I had a million other things to do, and I just started putting things away, organizing, and completing small tasks I had attention. I felt really good and I feel a lot better already! I am slowly but surely getting and staying more organized so I can think in my own head! So, consider that my tip of the day!

And-here is a cute picture to lighten the mood! He's a little cutie rocking the Gucci glasses!


OH and don't forget about the giveaway we have going on right now! There are only a few more days, so make sure you hurry up and do it! Read the post and see the beautiful dress you could win!

1 comment: