Monday, July 6, 2009

Girl on a Vine

A-MAZ-ING - I just love Girl on a Vine - the work, photography, concept, it is just amazing. I haven't found too much vintage that I really love, but these pieces are amazing. Padilla said, "I love incorporating vintage trims or fabrics I find." The soft fabrics and nice siloettes make for a comfortable yet stylish look.



Valesca Padilla, creator of these pieces, has been around for some time working for different companies such as BCBG, etc. but started feeling very uninspired. After deciding to sell her vintage work on Etsy, she suddenly became inspired again to continue creating! "I absolutely LOVE the idea of creating one-of-a-kind pieces especially because like every other girl, I love wearing things no one else will ever have." I totes agree with that statement!

Check out her Facebook page for more updates as well, and be sure to check out her Etsy shop for 5 pages of beautiful work like this!

4 comments:

  1. I love it, especially the little dress in pic 4 and the shorts in the last one. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!
    And her legs! - to die for! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Gorgeous creations. The last thing I need to do is buy more stuff off of Etsy, but it always blows me away with how much talent some of the people on there have. I think I need one of her tops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in luv with these clothes.

    now i'm in luv with your blog.

    keep up with the fashion 411 - i'm slowly get'n obsessed.

    xo
    -spanky

    ReplyDelete