Saturday, June 13, 2009

Contribute!

Contribution is a major part of what Aspiring Couture is all about. If you are interested in contributing, contact me so we can work together. I thought it would be informative to add this! Contact me as I would love to work with others and form relationships with other blogs, designers, etc!

If you are a designer:

The whole point of Aspiring Couture is to create partnerships with aspiring designers. We are always working to show new lines, new designers, and new ideas. We are always interested in showing off a budding designer or the newest thing from our long time partners!

Aspiring Couture works to promote all the designers we sell. However, designers who want to add more traffic to their on the site may advertise on the site. Designers will receive discounted rates for advertising on aspiringcouture.com

Please contact me at aspiringcouture@gmail.com to get more information on having your work featured on our site!

If you want to advertise:

If you would like to advertise on the website or the blog please contact me at aspiringcouture@gmail.com for rates and information.

If you want to contribute to the blog:

The Aspiring Couture blog is a way to quickly and easily communicate! But, of course, I love other viewpoints and ideas as well. If you are interested in any of the following or have another idea to contribute to the blog, please e-mail me aspiringcouture@gmail.com I am always interested in working with other bloggers, designers, and anyone else!

  • Giveways
  • Product Review
  • Features
  • Freelance writing
  • Press Releases
  • Advertising
  • Networking
  • Paid blog posts
If you are a blogger:

If you own a blog and would like to feature our website or blog, please contact me and I will give you any and all needed info to do so as well as work out exchange for this!

If you are an artist:

If you are a photographer, model, make-up artist, etc. and would like to contribute to video or photo shoots contact me for a list of projects.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely looking for bloggers to network with so if you have any ideas in mind feel free to shoot me an email! guest blogging/trading links/features/etc, you name it, I'm interested.

    yell@bumblesea.com

    ReplyDelete